LET US GUIDE YOU HOME
JH is one of the most diverse and competitive real estate markets in the U.S. with nearly $1 Billion in transactions in 2018.
Our team can recommend the best mortgage lenders and title companies as well as the multiple vendors for inspections, contractors, architects, attorneys or any other need you may have.
HOW TO BUY A HOME IN JACKSON HOLE
1. Let’s get you pre-qualified if you require a lender.
2. Visit properties spanning a range of areas and property types so we can zero in on your ideal home in JH giving you a full market overview.
3. Negotiate – Agree to price and terms.
4. Review contract – we will give you a contract timeline, handle all duties necessary and communicate what may be required by you personally.
5. Complete loan application if necessary.
6. Earnest money deposit – typically due within 3 business days.
7. Inspections, contractors, follow up vendors will be contacted as needed.
8. Once all questions, inspections etc. have been completed, it’s time to close. You can close in person or from your location.
9. Typical closings are 30-45 days from agreed upon contract.
10. YOU’RE HOME!
2018 Teton County Statistics
Average Single Family Sales Price - $2.4 million
Average Condo/Townhome - $915,000
Average Land - $1,900,000
Average Commercial/Other - $1,600,000
Teton County Average - $1,700,000
Information is to the best of our knowledge provided by Teton County MLS.